...in the 2000s, on a November afternoon, a girlblogger raised...
Hi, everyone interested in hearing about me and my funky ideas - welcome. I am so excited to start blogging and becoming a blogger because it was my a little dream. I hope there are people who would like to read about my persona, 2000s living, my passions because I love it all and I enjoy sharing it.☆*⁀‧₊˚
About me...
So, my name is Martyna (evangelmartine on socials) from small town somewhere in Europe. I love pretty little liars, kill bill, hamilton, twin peaks and white oleander - these are my fav cinematic works and they are my inspiration for I think everything...I am someone who has MANY hobbies but my passion is Art and I want to be in the future a real artist.
About blog...
This is my first blog ever and I have some plans and ideas but I am not sure about them and I am also scared of statistics, so I think it will be just some fun experience. Everything will be 2000s coded because I love these years so so much, it was my childhood and it is so aesthetically pleasing. And also english is my second language and I want this blog to be a site where I could learn(?) maybe more how to be confident about writing and thinking in english, soooo posts will not be checked by a translator.
Thank you for reading this and I hope someone actually read this...But I should stopped be scared about statistics and others opinions...Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment